Feng Shui (fēngshuǐ) is described as special rules about flow of energy, aimed at achieving synchronization within an environment. Are you curious to know a little more about how feng shui can symbolize positivity with slight alterations around the house? Follow the guide below for The Right Way to Home Feng Shui:
Front Door Entry is essential for creating good energy and opportunities in your life because it represents how chi (life) enters your home.
- Declutter & remove any debris
- Make sure space is well lit & bright
Windows symbolize adults’ eyes in the home. For children, it symbolizes their voice. Therefore, it is crucial to clean your windows on a regular basis.
- Grab your cleaning supplies and start cleaning
- Get the family involved – help create a bond of virtuous energy within the family.
Commanding Position illustrates your position in life. You must be able to see the door which means you must be aligned diagonally.
- Desk symbolizes your career
- Stove symbolizes your wealth
- Bed symbolizes you
Plants bring vitality and life into your home. The following are some plants that are a necessity around the house.
- Aloe clears the air of toxins which embodies healing energy.
- Ponytail Palm illustrates inner balance of the yin and yang energy.
- Citrus Trees around the house denote health, wealth and prosperity.