So, it’s Superbowl Weekend and parties are in full swing; but what if football just isn’t really your “cup of tea”? Well, we are happy to report that we have found something more productive for you to do in lieu of chugging beer and consuming an absurd amount of empty calories:
Turn Your Home Into A Dream Home with one of these SIMPLE DIY upgrades!
…And be sure to tell us your favorite idea in the comments below!
1. A Dog Shower in the Garage
2. A Hidden Room
3. A) a Balcony and B) a Balcony Desk
4. Or Better Yet, a Balcony Pool
5. An Outdoor Bathtub
With perpetual glasses of champagne, please.
6. A Backyard Cabin
Especially one that’s shaped like an orb.
7. A Mega-Skylight
8. A Window Seat-Bed
9. A Dedicated Shoe Closet
10. A Waterslide Closet
11. Or Just a Regular Slide
12. A Hydroponic Garden in Your Kitchen
13. A Rotating Sink, with Colander and Cutting Board
14. A Starry Light Cieling Above the Bathtub
15. A Swinging Porch Daybed
16. A Backyard Beach Fire Pit
17. A Fireplace Porch
18. A Disco Ball Backsplash
19. A Pool That Looks Like a Moving River
20. A Full Feature Outdoor Kitchen
21. A Yard Orb Chair
22. A Swimming-Pool Movie Theater, Duh.
23. An Amazing Multiple Shower-Head System
24. A Huge Glass Gazebo
25. A Bathroom/Tub Fireplace
26. A Kitchen Wine Cooler and Dispenser
27.Massive Yard Beer Dispenser
Only in New Orleans could something this special exist!
OK, so they aren’t that simple, but hey they will take your home to the next level!
Let us know your favorite below!
Original arcticle compliments of our friends at Buzzfeed.> 27 Things That Definitely Belong In Your Dream Home.
John is the Vice President here at JohnHart, and as such is responsible for managing and directing the firm towards obtaining its ultimate goals.
He is also one of our main contributors on the Blog. (please see his profile page on the main site for more information.)