With well over 10,000 real estate agents to compete with in LA, sellers and buyers are seeking prompt justification why they should pick you over the next Tom or Jane. If you ran into your dream client and had 5 minutes to make your point, how would you make it happen?
We only have a few more left… Today is Step 4
Control movement to attract your audience
Is there a way you should walk and pace to best control your audience’s attention? Sjodin has created a six-position approach to aligning your stance and movement:
1. Start in the center of the room to make your introduction.
2. Take 2-3 slight steps to the right, plant your feet and make your first point.
3. Then walk 3-4 steps back to the center and make your second point.
4. Next, go 3-4 steps further to the left and make your third point.
5. Walk slightly ahead and towards the center to start your conclusion.
6. Finally, finish your conclusion by taking 1-2 steps forward.